Problem: Pattern of Addictions which has impacted personal life in family, social, personal goals in life.
Goal: Establish continued pattern of abstinence from mood altering substances or other behavioral addiction.
Methods and Activities.
If you are in need of immediate care call 911 or your local mental health facility for assistance.
We recommend the confidentiality of an online counselor with a wealth of information to guide you in your recovery. Dell Miller CADCII is a State certified supervisory level counselor with over 30 years counseling experience behind him. You can reach him at 503-857-8165 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase 1: Stablization
We recommend, before Starting: get appointment with your medical practitioner for physical and review of potential withdrawal issues. Begin process of abstinence and if necessary use medications to assist in detox provided by your physician.
1. Download Recovery Circle of Power Worksheet from 12 Step Worksheets page-Step Preparation, begin list.
2. Keep recovery journal providing minimum of one entry per day of progress at end of day.
2. Read First 50 pages of Addiction Treatment Guide. Suggest reading through several times. Reading through Steps while processing worksheets and reading through several times also. Complete reading other chapters beyond Steps for insight into culture of 12 Step Programs.
3. Practice daily meditation, taking 10-20 minutes beginning day -read daily meditation from link, sit through quietly through guided meditation.
5. Seek out assistance from Physician for recommended healthy eating plan. The Diabetic diet is a healthy general eating plan.
6. Addiction recovery video series watch only one video per day and then journal your response to the lecture, discuss your reaction of video with another person that supports your recovery. at maximum of one per day or minimum one per week.
7. List three activities that are recreational that are creative or interesting to you, either from activities that had done in the past or new activities that are interested in checking out that do not involve drinking or using substances: examples being, playing musical equipment, creative art expression, poetry, reading, exercize, physical sport, hunting, fishing, hiking, . Begin these activities and become comfortable with them, journal responses to this activity and share it with someone of these supports your recovery. If not feeling comfortable with the activity, replace it with another activity in doing so will have three at any time. Attempt to do one of these activities daily for a minimum of one hour.
a. Expand list a minimum of once a month with another activity would like to experience and take action to try the activity, writing in journal experience of emotions and thoughts and discuss with an accountability partner.
Urges or cravings
8. When having an urge to use a mood altering substance or addicting behavior, alter your thinking process by involving in one of these activities, guided meditation, one of the alternative recovery activities that you are doing sited above, follow up with calling your sponsor or (accountability partner) friend in recovery or attend a 12 Step meeting.
This offers a treatment plans and treatment plan template
This addiction and alcoholism with a treatment plan template. treatment plan template for addiction and alcoholism . addiction treatment plan template and alcoholism. alcoholism and treatment plan template and addiction. addiction treatment plan template and alcoholism. alcoholism with treatment plan template and addiction. addiction or alcoholism using treatment plan template. Alcoholism and addiction benefit with treatment plan template.